Sorry for the lack of posts, informative and not. It seems that time is limited lately!
In an attempt to kick things off again here… While I was gone, the following happened:
- The Microsoft Flight Simulator Team released FREE Acceleration Pack Missions
- Hidden away in this post, Adrian Woods let us know that he is improving the MaxScript tools in a major way. (I have seen early versions, and designers are going to love the work that he is doing on this!)
- Hal Bryan posted about the MVP summit visit 2008 to the studio on FSInsider.com. He quite clearly noted my skill of “linking people” and letting them do the work!
- Phil Taylor posted about 12 more blogposts to his site, once again providing large insight to FS / ESP team! Check them out! Phil is pretty “straight to the point” and I for one LIKE that…. (Unless, of course, he is straight to the point about me)
- Arno has been working hard on ModelConverterX.
Small Business Server
- Microsoft have finally released the SBS2008 RC0 Public Preview. You really should get this installed, like NOW….!
- One you have it installed, be sure to go to David Overton’s blog for the How-To’s. The SBS Blog has listed them out nicely.
- I agree with Susan, but will take a step further and say that anyone putting SBS2008 on a server with less than 10GB of RAM is asking for trouble.
- Read Susan’s Functions Lost post.
- In reading this post… what that actually means is that 34% of user sessions DO see UAC