Today, I finally made the move to Firefox. I have just given up with IE. I have had an ongoing problem with Internet Explorer that no-one seems to be able to find the answer to… (but may now I post this).
Basically, a popup on a site that you fill in information on is meant to update the content on the form on the parent page. It does not work at all. Before I have fixed this by reregistering urlmon.dll and other dll’s but this has thrown me. So, I installed Firefox 1.0 and it worked first time, I am well impressed with the layout and features this product gives me. Hey, it may have its own set of security flaws, but at least it works 🙂
With everything new, there are some issues. One I have found already is that when you maximize on my PC it does not like my Matrox Parhelia drivers… (Same thing happens with ITunes actually) “it kind of screws up” is the non tech way I can describe it :). I have to run it in a sized window, but I can live with that for the moment.
4 Replies to “Firefox here I come….”